Cart 0

Blaw-Knox

The Blaw-Knox paving history started 1929 with the purchase of A W French and Co. French, at that time manufactured concrete paving equipment including the "ORD" paver.Volvo Construction Equipment concluded the acquisition of US based Ingersoll Rand's road development equipment division in 2007.

TRACKED PAVERS – INGERSOLL RAND

 It all started in 1938 when Blaw-Knox was formed. In 1953 the first rubber tired asphalt paver was introduced. The worlds first full width rubber tire paver – the PF-220 with basic 12 foot paving – was launched in 1968.

Another big step was taken in 1990 when the German ABG pavers were purchased.